Is it possible to get separated without going to court


Written by:

We all would be hesitating to go to court for the purpose of getting separated. In order to make the situation ease all that you could do is to consult a lawyer and share the details with them that you both do not want to stay together anymore. If you also express that you do not want to go to court, then they would suggest you to sign the deed of separation document which is very easy and simple. If you agree to this then you could get separated very quickly. You could clarify with the lawyer whether this document would be sufficient enough if you want to remarry in future.

Comments are closed.